So, as you all know I am leaving in THREE WEEKS for Scotland. In honor of my upcoming adventure and the end of my very long YA hiatus I am doing a reading challenge with my book BFF, Raquel @ Bittersweet Reads.
I have to admit that I refused to read YA for a while until I finally caved and read Red Queen and Throne of Glass, and guys, I’m so glad I did. If you haven’t read those books stop what you’re doing and GO FIND THEM AND READ THEM! Seriously. Go. Now.
We have a full list of books we are aiming to get through in the three weeks and here they are:
- Assassin’s Blade – Sarah J. Maas
- QUEEN OF SHADOWS (I can’t freaking wait for its release!) – Sarah J. Maas
- Snow Like Ashes – Sara Raasch
- The Wrath and the Dawn – Renée Ahdieh
- Crimson Bound – Rosamund Hodge
- The Orphan Queen – Jodi Medows
- Cinder – Marissa Meyer
- Girl of Fire and Thorns – Rae Carson
While Raquel and I are buddy reading these both of our blogs will feature reviews, random thoughts, and general updates of the books.
I also will be reading other novels on the side while I stay caught up with Raquel because she started her last semester of undergrad! eek! and I don’t start school until September. So if you want to join in on our reading challenge feel free to! I’m sure we will be chatting on Twitter about the books so stop by and say hi and chat with us!